BATCH-O BLOOMS is your resource for interior plantscaping, exterior landscaping, holiday and special event décor, and fresh flowers. BATCH-O BLOOMS specializes in tailoring projects for residential and commercial clients in the greater Philadelphia area.
Background & CredentialsAs a college student studying horticulture at Temple University a seed was planted in proprietor Rich Batcho’s mind that his passion for plants and people were essential foundations for a plantscaping company. This combined with the Philadelphia area’s need for a knowledgeable and affordable plantscaping company lead to the germination of
BATCH-O BLOOMS in 1989. Rich, a Landscape Industry Certified Interior Technician, utilizes 30 years of horticulture experience to ensure each project is extraordinary, focusing on your needs while simultaneously attending to the details.
Involvement & AwardsNetworking with other horticulture professionals keeps BATCH-O BLOOMS on the forefront of new plant varieties, plant health care, and plant care techniques. Rich was past Chairperson on the Interior Plantscape Committee for (OFA)/AmericanHort (the national trade association for horticulture professionals) and was instrumental in creating extraordinary, head-turning displays for Ohio Short Course/Cultivate for 18 years. The association’s annual convention has over 10,000 attendees each year. Previously, Rich served as a Director on OFA’s Board of Directors and contributed to the organization’s strategic planning and implementation process. In addition to contributing on a national level, Rich is a member of:
- BOMA Philadelphia
- Independence Business Alliance based in Philadelphia
- Associate Member Committee for BOMA Philadelphia
- Education Committee for BOMA Philadelphia
- Past Chair of the Springfield Township (Montgomery County) Shade Tree Commission
- Past Chair of the Landscape Program at the Eastern Center for Arts and Technology
- Past Horticulture educator for Pre-K through 4th Grade After School Program at First Philadelphia Charter
- A 20-year veteran of the Philadelphia Flower Show
(Visited 404 times, 1 visits today)